maandag 1 mei 2023

Young and in Love ( The Internationals)

  Niet gekozen voor het Eurovisie Songfestival

 ( tot aan het songfestival zal ik steeds een liedje hier neer zetten die 

volgens mij door had moeten gaan naar het Eurovisie Songfestival).
Only seventeenAnd a dancing queenI was dancing all night on a party
Saw him standing thereHe had long black hairHe smiled at me and oh, I felt so happy
Then he kissed my handAnd took me for a danceAnd told me that he loved meWhile the stars were s***ning aboveWe were young and in love
We were young and in love (We were young)We were young and in love
When he walked me homeWe were all aloneAnd he said: "Hey, won't you be my lady"
He looked me in the eyesI watched the paradiseYes, I do, I wanna be your baby
He kissed me oh, so longI'll call you on the phoneAnd tell you that I love youWhile the stars were s***ning aboveWe were young and in love
We were young and in love (We were young)We were young and in love
Be my baby tonight(Be my baby tonight)Squeeze and hold me tight(Squeeze and hold me tight)
At an exciting weekI couldn't get much sleepI was only waiting for my lover
When we met againHe was the same sweet manAnd as we knocked down what we can discover
Then he kissed my handAnd took me for a danceAnd told me that he loved meWhile the stars were s***ning aboveWe were young and in love
While the stars were s***ning aboveWe were young and in love
We were young and in love (Young and in love)We were young and in love (We were young)We were young and in love (Young and in love)We were young and in love (We were young)
We were young and in love (Young and in love)We were young and in love (We were young)
We were young and in love (Young and in love)We were young and in love (We were young)
 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten